Kelsch, Kelsch Ruff and Kranda is a full-service legal team that are dedicated to listening and helping to answer your questions, as well as providing all the resources necessary to help you when you are facing a personal injury. We understand that you deserve the best legal representation from a team of skilled professionals who will work to get you the full and fair compensation that you are entitled to for your injury and subsequent losses. KKRK has represented many clients in negligence and personal injury cases, and our lawyers and staff provide first class service and attention to detail in every case.
Our seven-person legal team and support staff serves our communities of Mandan and Bismarck, ND with integrity and effective representation. Garrett D. Ludwig PC, Thomas D. Kelsch PC and Daniel J. Nagle PC bring our clients many years of experience in personal injury as well as all related legal matters. We offer private consultations for our clients. After a personal injury we provide counsel, full investigation of your injury details and develop a legal plan to provide the correct resolution for your financial recovery.
Receive expert legal representation and resolutions in the following personal injury situations:
- Vehicle accidents- automobile, truck and motorcycle crashes
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction accidents- on the job or in the public domain
- Dangerous or damaged equipment injuries- large equipment, tools, machinery and household product failures
- Animal attack injury- dog bites, large animals, un-restrained pets
- Serious injury from falls- catastrophic loss from bodily injury- such as broken bones, spinal cord injury or paralysis, brain injury, loss of limbs. We represent persons and families regarding wrongful death
- We also represent person/s and families regarding wrongful death.
Reach out to us today- All calls are confidential, and an experienced attorney will kindly provide you with answers to your questions and provide you with the right legal representation for your Personal Injury case.