Our exceptional staff at Kelsch Ruff Kranda Nagle & Ludwig Law Firm has decades of experience in serving our clients. We appreciate their skilled and dedicated work, and we know that when you reach out to our office, you will receive the best assistance in a timely manner, from our staff. Each staff member will competently direct you to the correct attorney to suit your needs and offer you the support necessary to make your time with us a quality experience.
Service began 1976
45+ years of experience
- Kay is involved with estate planning, probate and trusts, litigation, evictions, real estate, mineral rights and civil litigation
- Kay is the Legal Assistant for Arlen M. Ruff & Thomas D. Kelsch
Service began 1994
32+ years of experience
- Lori is involved with divorce and family law, collections, evictions, litigation, real estate, probate and estate planning
- Lori is the Legal Assistant for Daniel J. Nagle and Todd D. Kranda
- Lori is also the Lobbying Assistant for Todd D. Kranda, Thomas D. Kelsch & Alexander S. Kelsch
Service began 2013
13+ years of experience
- Trisha is involved with divorce and family law, evictions, indigent defense, contract disputes, probate, estate planning, real estate and ligation
- Trisha is the Legal Assistant for Garrett D. Ludwig & Alexander S. Kelsch
Service began 2016
9+ years of experience
- Nicole is new to the legal field, however has background in medical field
- Nicole assists Alexander S. Kelsch with bankruptcy & indigent defense
- Nicole assists Thomas D. Kelsch & Daniel J. Nagle with personal injury
Service began 1994
23+ years of experience
- Lana greets clients as they enter our office, she answers the phone, documents the mail, runs most office errands, opens files, closes files, files, plus much more!
Service began 1996
40+ years of experience
- Irene processes the monthly billing, accounts receivable & payable; payroll, quarterly reports, financial statements, most HR duties.
- All advertising, sales calls, phone system, computer system, donation solicitations, and many other internal office concerns.